Friday 19 February 2016

Zombicide: Black Plague – Clovis and more zombies

 The second hero for the Zombicide: Black Plague boardgame is finished – Clovis the fighter. 
I tried to match the colours of the mini to that of the character card and illustration in the rule-book, to make easier to find the right figure when we game. Not only will it speed up play, it was also rather fun.
The result is better than I expected, I’m really satisfied with how he turned out.

I have also finished a new batch of zombies to make life miserable for poor Clovis.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely! It was great fun playing and I really look forward to seeing the board full of painted minis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would really like to survive scenario 3...

      Delete
  2. Yeah...he looks superb! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job, do you just glue them to the clear bases or do you pin them? Either way it does look impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just glue them. Sometimes a figure drops his/her base, but it doesn't happen to often and super-glue is fast :-)
      Bigger and/or heavier figures should probably be pinned, though.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Joacim, I must give this a go.

      Delete
  4. That's a very cool Idea Joakim & a nice bit of paint work to.

    ReplyDelete